HOW TO CONNECT TO THE KNUST WIFI; IOS USERS
For your latest campus news and other fascinating information visit to http://KasapaNews.com. You might have experienced several challenges connecting to the KNUST Wi-Fi; but today is a breakthrough day. Follow these simple steps to guide you connect to the KNUST Wi-Fi within a flash.
HOW TO CONNECT TO THE KNUST WIFI; iOS USERS
- Click on the link; https://helpdesk.knust.edu.gh/wifi/dl/KNUST_WIFI.mobileconfig
- Two pop ups will appear (Ignore and Allow; select Allow and later select close.
- Now, go to settings on your iPhone. Select General, select VPN & Device Management and under Configuration Profile, select KNUST- (KNUST-UITS) (Only for iPhones with iOS version 15).
- For iOS with version below version 15.- go to settings on your iphone. Select General, search and select profiles. Select KNUST- (KNUST UITS)
- Enter your username- tap on the Next option, enter password then tap on next again. Finally, tap on Done.
- Now go to the WiFi settings, select the KNUST WIFI and select “Trust”. Wait till it connects.
NB: Kindly leave a comment if you experiencing any challenges in connecting- don’t forget to leave a comment when successfully connected
2 thoughts on “HOW TO CONNECT TO THE KNUST WIFI; IOS USERS”