Visit http://KasapaNews.com for the latest campus news and other relevant information. You may have encountered various difficulties connecting to the KNUST WiFi in the past, but today marks a turning point. Follow these easy steps to quickly connect to the KNUST Wi-Fi network.
HOW TO CONNECT YOUR ANDROID PHONE TO THE KNUST WIFI.
1. Navigate to the Android device’s Settings and select WIFI or WIFI Connection.
2. Click the KNUST WIFI to configure your device.
3. Select the Advanced options menu. You would see the configuration options, such as the EAP method and others.
4. Under EAP Method, select TTLS, and under Phase 2 authentication, select PAP. Other than the stated settings, all other settings should be left unchanged.
5. Now, input your username and password in the relevant fields labeled identity and password. Leave the blank for the anonymous identity.
6. Confirm that the entered credentials are accurate, then tap the connect button.
Note: Please leave a remark if you encounter any difficulties connecting, and don’t forget to leave a comment once you’ve successfully joined.
Visit http://KasapaNews.com for your latest campus news